About two-thirds of people in the U.S. drink one cup of coffee a day. This would make their yearly total about 18.5 gallons. Not impressed? About 2.25 billion cups of coffee are consumed all around the globe. Every. Single. Day.
It’s safe to say that coffee is a huge part of our world today. The benefits from coffee itself are vast, but we took the next step to mixed in the benefits from CBD. The results? Hakuna Hemp Roast. See for yourself!
What exactly is CBD and What does it do?
There’s no simple way to put this, so bear with me. Cannabis plants are chemical powerhouses that produce well over 400 various compounds. Over 60 of those compounds are entirely unique to the Cannabis plant. Researchers began calling these “cannabinoids.” However, not all cannabinoids are created equal. One of them, cannabidiol, better know as CBD, holds the key to the wide variety of medicinal and therapeutic effects that cannabis has to offer.
Here’s a SMALL list of those medicinal effects:
- Alleviates Nausea (This includes Morning Sickness)
- Eases Headaches
- Alleviates Stress
- Takes that Anxiety down a notch (or 10, the milligrams are up to you)
- Alleviates aches and pains (Joint relief)
- Relieves Pain and Inflammation
- Has Antipsychotic Effects
- Reduces Anxiety
- Helps to Fight Cancer
- May Treat Seizures and Other Neurological Disorders
- Lowers Incidence of Diabetes
- Promotes Cardiovascular Health
- Coffee Jitters (we all get these sometimes)
- Social Anxiety
- Tight Deadlines (helps with Focus)
- Public Speaking
- Counteracts THC (have you ever gotten too high? Here’s a solution)
- Chronic Pain
- Depression Relief
- Lung Health
- Heart Health
- Bowel Problems
That’s the SMALL list… imagine if we added the complete list! Coffee has its own set of benefits, beyond waking us up in the morning. They are listed here:
Caffeinated Coffee Benefits
- Energy Levels
- Can Relieve Post-Workout Muscle Pain
- Increase of Fiber Intake
- Lowered risk of Type 2 Diabetes
- Burn Fat
- Protection against cirrhosis of the liver
- Reduces suicide risk and Depression
- Mood Improvement
- Lowered risk of Alzheimer’s Disease (and Dementia)
- Protection against Parkinson’s
- Physical Performance
- Less risk of heart disease
- Reaction Times
- Stronger DNA
- Lower Risk of Multiple Sclerosis
- Coffee reduces colorectal cancer risk
- General Cognitive Functions
- Reduced heart attack mortality risk
- Essential Nutrients (Listed Next)
- Riboflavin (Vitamin B2)
- Pantothenic Acid (Vitamin B5)
- Manganese and Potassium
- Magnesium and Niacin (B3)
Another SMALL list with many strong qualities! When you combine the two lists… you begin looking extremely healthy. A lot of people say “Getting high when drinking my morning coffee is a bad idea.” I want to clarify that CBD is non-psychoactive. Meaning, CBD does NOT get you high.
The benefits of CBD “are really, really, ridiculously good looking.” -Zoolander.
Please comment and share your experiences with CBD Coffee, or just CBD! What’s your favorite? What works for you? Do you use it every day?
Also, don’t forget to join our Newsletter to learn all the benefits of living with our Problem Free Philosophy, and receive discounts.
Written by Author Torrey Thomas who works alongside Hakuna Supply as their Photographer and Creative Director. She enjoys adventuring, and drinking loads of our Hakuna Hemp Roast.